Monday, April 16, 2007

Problems, Problems

Basil here, with something you need to know about.

Turns out that computer problems ... not, not just computer problems, but computer problems and more computer problems ... mean that Bama is not able to update her blog.

She's not mad at you ... or me (yet) ... she's just having problems getting online.

She misses you. She may even miss me. And she's trying to get her computers fixed and get back online.

Hey, even if she doesn't miss me, I miss her.

Hope you get things fixed soon, girl!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I bet she's PO'd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be here. Waiting. *sigh* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I am ticked off! To top things off, I got up with a searing headache mostly in my eye and I doublt I'll try to go to the F to F tonight! I'm not familiar with Gardendale and not up to racing on th interstate with the people who think we all should go 20 miles above the speed limit! Just a tad hairy when you can't read the signs that fast! Maybe I'll eventually get it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my computer is down, I feel so naked. Like, going to work and forgetting your cell phone. Just. Naked. I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Computer problems suck!! Hope you get everything resolved soon!!

    ReplyDelete