Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cheeta, 75

Cheeta, the chimpanzee from the Tarzan movies, had a birthday yesterday. He was 75! (Of course, you probably didn't hear about it 'cause of the 2 baboons who are monopolizing the airways!) He's in good health and lives in CA. He has outlived the humans that were in the same movies.

I saw a clip of him eating birthday cake after which he and his trainer gave each other a very open mouth kiss!! It was not pretty!

Happy Birthday, Cheeta! But I'm not giving you a kiss! Sheesh

3 comments:

  1. Open mouth kiss!?!?!?!

    There's a mental image I could do without. lol

    Here via Dragons Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you didn't see it you wouldn't beleve it! Trust me! I saw it and I still can't believe I saw a man with his mouth wide open and Cheeta with his wide open and I had to close my eyes after they were locked onto each other! It was definitely an ewwwwww moment!

    Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember the name of the chimps in another series, but they both live near my parents in Tampa, FL. Mean ol' sonsa guns.

    ReplyDelete