Thursday, April 26, 2007

HOLY COW!

Holy Cow!

HO-LY COW!!!!!

Two weeks without a computer! Frustration level brimming over! Behind in all things! How will I ever catch up?! Have to share the computer with my son, so there might be bloodshed! (j/k)

I'll do a post tomorrow and try to catch up on reading, too. Remind me to tell you how fun the library isn't! The list of things you can't do is much longer than the list of things you can do! A woman sat down by me yesterday and from time to time hummed and popped gum! Both of which were VERY annoying! The woman alittle further down--but not out of earshot--was using her cell phone! I tried not to listen but, of course, that was all I could hear! They'll never know how close they came to hearing me scream.....just to annoy them!

Cheetah wasn't the only one celebrating a birthday. Mine was the 25th. However, I am not 75! More about that later!

Thanks to our friend, Jason, for getting us back online! ;)

5 comments:

  1. I hope you had the happiest of days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, loud gum popping annoys the crap out of me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to Jason, indeed! We didn't need to witness you having a meltdown ;-)

    Happiest of Birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    Jason is a gem! He knew we were having withdrawals! I told him that was my best birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete