Thursday, February 8, 2007

Anna Nicole

I know you shouldn't speak ill of the dead. Trying to keep that in mind, 39 is too young to die but she didn't exactly live a healthy lifestyle. Is that mean---or just true? I never believed she lost all her weight by taking pills. And I thought it was wrong to give other people the idea that it did. I thought she had lipo or maybe a stomach band.

Her slurred speech made me think she was on drugs or alcohol. And her whacko behavior was annoying. She wore a wedding dress to Marshall's funeral! And no, I never believed that she loved the 89 yr old for anything other than his money and what he could give her. Come on! Hey, look at it this way--they may be reunited! Maybe the old guy put in a plea to God to make it happen.

I am sorry she died and that her son died and her life seemed to be filled with trauma. Someone said she never knew who her father was. I hope the baby she recently gave birth to ends up in a safe, loving home.

I also heard a possibility of her death being a murder. Seems strange that Howard was in the room when her son died and was with Anna when she died, and now has possession of a baby worth millions.

 I guess we're not done with hearing all about Anna Nicole.  sigh

3 comments:

  1. I have had those same suspicions as well - I thought maybe she had the gastric bypass surgery but nonetheless.....

    Was she on drugs? Obviously - which makes me heart ache for her. I really got upset when the media was all up her butt and downing her when her son died - I thought that was shameful.

    Was she a good roll model? Obviously NOT, but does that make her, and her family, any less human and/or less deserving of compassion? I do pray for the people on their high mountain tops that they may never tumble down off here with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, what is really sad is our colture (sp?) and how we are so focused on who, what and where and when just because they are in the news! This woman lived a horrible, despicable life. It is really sad, really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, I think this is going to turn into a huge circus before it's over! People might feel sorry for her if every detail of her life had not been pushed at them in the media. Much like Paris, etc. I just read on Fox news that Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is claiming he is the baby's father--Holy cow!

    Ssssteve, Yes, I know our culture of worshipping "celebrities" is twisted! For all the money she amassed, she had a very unfulfilling, empty life. It is sad.

    ReplyDelete