Monday, June 1, 2009

Is The Media in Love With BHO?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/31/AR2009053102079.html?nav=rss_opinion/columns

Well, D'uh!!

This is a good article about this very subject. It's sickening how much fawning goes on all the time!

Update: I didn't watch the love fest by NBC last night with Brian Williams and BHO. My stomach couldn't take it! I saw a video of Brian telling Barry good-night and instead of kissing him, he bowed his head while shaking his hand! Barf! I'm sure there was some intense looking into Barry's eyes. Oh, I made myself sick to my stomach!

Is everyone in the MSM gutless?

2 comments:

  1. "The press has become Obama's silent ally and seems in a state of denial". Mums the word when it comes to Obama, his administration and his cronies. Not to mention his death to America - and Israel - agenda. The times they are a changin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding this article. I plan to make it the topic of a diary, as they call a post, on the very left wing blog “Left in Alabama” (http://www.leftinalabama.com/frontPage.do) and ask those folks what they think of it. Their comments might be interesting. I post comments and diarys there under the name of “driq”.

    ReplyDelete