Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Killer

The mother is the patient--the fetus is the PROBLEM.
George Tiller

I watched a graphic video abour Dr. Tiller's job. Hard to look at tiny humans torn into pieces. He did that everyday!

There was an attempted abortion where he missed the heart with an injection but managed to go through the head twice. The baby girl was born alive but blind. She lived for five years before dying from the attempted abortion.

I feel sorry for his family but I'm having trouble working up sympathy for him.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I can't imagine that every late term abortion he performed was to save the life of a mother in immediate mortal danger which I would be ok with. I have seen stories of women having late term abortions because the baby did not develop properly or would be suffering or brain damaged after birth. To me, that is not a valid reason. You would not be allowed kill that same child once delivered no matter what the condition or the suffering, so how can you be allowed to do it right before birth? Quick, kill it before it gets out all the way or it won't count as a legal abortion. Sick. Would you kill a child one minute prior to birth, but not one minute after? How many minutes before makes it ok? 2? 100? 1000? That's a little too arbitrary to me. I've always said that legality and morality don't always intersect and we can't justify his behavior simply because it was technically legal.

    ReplyDelete