Sunday, May 17, 2009

JT on Survivor

When Survivor first started, I watched from beginning to end but after a few seasons, I lost interest. It may have been the gross things they had to eat or the fact that they had to wear the same clothes for ever how long they were where they were! Good thing we don't have smell-a-vision!

Lately, I have been watching sometimes and I got more interested when the cocky "coach" was voted off and I found out that JT was from Mobile, Alabama! He's in the final four and I hope he wins. Yeah, I root for the home team! (He's cute, too!) I assume from the ads that tonight is THE night when the winner wins so I know what I'll be doing tonight!
GO JT!

UPDATE: JT won 1 million dollars on the show and another $100,00 after being voted the most popular person on the show!

Way to go JT!

No comments:

Post a Comment