Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Paging Calgon---I'm Ready

I am going to Wally World today and have about ten sets of my car keys made, then I'm going to buy the biggest keychains that I  can find to put them on .....THEN, I'm going to put them in current purses I am using, under cushions and anywhere else I waste my time looking for them when I need them!

I spent about 30 mins doing that very thing last night whilst trying to go pick up some prescriptions before they closed! I thought I would have a stroke! I'm usually a calm person but lately....not! I think the stress is really getting to me. Wish I had a fairy godmother  with a magic wand who could zap this move for me! Yeah, a magic wand would be nice! Anyone have one?

Btw, if you're wondering, the keys were in the passenger seat where I put them while I was gathering up groceries! And I made it to the pharmacy about 10 minutes before they closed! What's that song about life being a highway? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment