Saturday, July 26, 2008

Did You Miss Me?

Well, I'm screaming now but not for ice cream! For the past several days we haven't been able to get on the internet because at&t was having a problem with the dial-up number we use! Talk about aggravation! Grrrr!

Actually, I don't really need to be on the computer--it's getting close to time to move and I have a ton of things to do! My foot is bothering me and I need to go see the doctor. I have a small rash on my calf and one of the anti-biotics made me throw up some expensive cherries!

It's raining cats and dogs today so I most likely will not be able to get to the PO to mail some care packages! I have to disconnect my car battery and connect it whenever I use the car--not something I want to do in the rain!  Frustration level going up! I had to preform that little act in front of 2 guys one night--they were sitting in a car next to mine! I would've loved to have said penny for your thoughts, heh!

Yeah, it's a laugh a minute around here lately! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you were close to moving time. Will you be moving very far? I know you're getting ready for an ordeal. Keep us posted on your progress and get that foot - and rash - taken care of! :)

    ReplyDelete