Thursday, May 15, 2008

Visitors

One night recently we had visitors that we had not seen in a long time. We used to see them a lot. They are pretty and very dear. I usually look for them when I arrive home but the night they came, I was busy getting groceries out of the car and missed them. When I got inside my son wanted to know if I had seen them and I said no! He said they were about 5 feet from my car and had bounced across the yard and across the road into the woods.  He said there were three adult deers. I'm going to miss them when I move!

Could someone please tell Ba-ba Wa-wa to zip it! And how is Star being mean when she only repeated what Ba-ba said in her book?! Holy cow--bring back shame

Ellen D. was trying on lingerie over her clothes the other day and it was creepy! I felt like sticking my finger in my ears and going lalalala! (shudder)

The blue bird is still pooping on my car! He fights with himself in the mirror. I parked next to a car with the same thing and thought they have a blue bird, too!

!

No comments:

Post a Comment