Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stress

I'm going to tip-toe out on a limb and say I think I'm seeing alittle better for the last two days! I don't want to get too excited, but maybe. Just as I was about to give up driving at night! I noticed last night when I went to vote that things looked somewhar clearer and today noticed the same. But I'm not going to allow myself to get excited just yet!

I went to see a different doctor at UAB--still wondering why I was having pain in my head. The wind was so strong--trying to walk felt like being in a wind tunnel and by the time I got there my hair looked like an egg beater had been through it! Oh yeah, we had some kind of wind last night! Tornado warnings all night!

When I got to the doctor's, my BP was 200 over 170! Not good! They took it again later--standing, sitting and laying down and it went down. He did an EKG and was talking about doing a test where they watch your heart beat. He thinks I might have a heart murmur and the BP could be causing the pain in the cranium. Sounds better than what I was thinking!

He gave me new diabetes medicine, new BP medicine and wants me to come back next week so he can see how I'm doing. The day after I'm suppose to have lazer on my left eye---I predict some stress!

Also stressful, finding a place to park! I parked at the eye clinic which was a couple of blocks away, and it's usually $2 with validation. But because I didn't see a doctor there--$15! I will have to seek other parking places.....if possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment