Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Don't Forget the 14th!

No excuses!

I finished packing Valentine Boxes to mail to family and deployed soldiers yesterday--YAY! I lugged them to the PO and got them mailed. Not as soon as I should've for some people but, hey, they're on their way! I ran out of boxes and had to take a few home to pack and then had to go to the PO at the Galleria last night! While I was in line balancing 2 boxes, my purse slid down my arm and almost caused an accidnt when it hit the inside of my elbow! I heard someone asking if I was okay and turned around to see a man about 2 people back and he was asking if he could hold my packages for me--how nice! I declined saying I just needed to get my purse situated, but thanks!

We had a dusting of snow this morning! Stop that! I like the 60-70 degree days lots better!

No comments:

Post a Comment