Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ALL YA NEED IS LUV


Have a happy Valentine's Day! I will be spending part of mine having lazer surgery on my eye--lucky me!

I hope you are doing something special for your loved one!

Update: My cousin who lives in the Montgomery area sings in a choir and they had an ad in the paper that peopke could call and request that they come out and sing for their sweetheart! Haven't talked to her yet, but I hope they got calls! And I hope someone took pictures! They were wearing pintafors with hearts on them as part of their outfits! I would've definitely called!

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes in the surgery!! I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my laser eye surgery on St. Patrick's Day. Not a fun day, but I'm happy I did it. Good luck with the surgery, Linda. And happy V-Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SK and John, and Happy Valentine's!! Actually, I bailed on the surgery..for today. I'll have to make another appointment in the near furure. Guess I wasn't geared up enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,

    I thought about you today. I assumed when I clicked on your blog I'd be reading about your big day at the eye clinic. I understand it's hard to get geared up for something like this. PLEASE let me know if you need a driver when you reschedule. I'm close by and a relatively good driver. :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet of you, Julie! I hardly slept last night and was nervous about having it done, just call me Chicken Little! I'll have to get right back on it before I freeze up totally! We'll have to get together! ;)

    ReplyDelete