Monday, October 8, 2007

Few Problems

The blog was MIA most of the afternoon and there's a few things I need to do to get it back like it was. Thankfully, basil has done the hard work. My blogroll is gone and I may go to the library to put it back together--it's faster. I'm having trouble working up the mental process to get things done. Sometimes I like blogging and sometimes I don't. Today made me think I was being given a clue to stop.

I'm under alot of stress--who isn't? I have an appt with the eye clinic on the 19th to see the retina dr who will decide whether or not I need a shot in my eye.  Everyday I put drops in all day--one twice a day, one 6 times and one 4 times. Sometimes I manage to get them in my eye! I just wish this could be over!

I also just found out that we will have to move before next Sept. The woman that owns the property we're on has sold it and the new owners have plans. I'm going to try to give the shortest version of this that I can. My husband's business went under and we lost our house with it. That was a pleasant experience--NOT! Anyway, we moved to an "aluminum condo" on someone's property as a temporary solution. Three years later, we separated and that's the way it's been since then.

I have felt safe here,  it's a very pretty area and very convenient to a lot of things. Now I have to make all kinds of decisions and I'm not looking forward to any of them!

2 comments:

  1. I noticed you blog was down, glad to see you back. I really hope things get better for you. I look forward to your blog posts every day (I know how tough it is sometimes. I started a really small post yesterday and didn't finish it until today. Takes me forever!) I still enjoy it and it's my way to keep up with what interests - and concerns - me. It's comforting to know others share my concerns.

    I'm sorry to hear you're going to have to move. At least you have some time to find the next perfect place, I pray that you do. It's really tough to leave a place where you feel safe, I know. I also hope you get good news from the eye doctor. You've been through hell there.

    Take care of yourself, I truly believe you will make the right decisions. Know that there are folks out hear thinking of you and pulling for you.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good wishes, Julie. I really feel in need of them right niow!

    ReplyDelete