Friday, August 10, 2007

Miscellaneous

Know what happens this time next week? The dreaded eye surgery! I'm alittle nervous about being put to sleep and having my eye vacuumed but I'm also tired of having my vision impaired! I'm hoping it will go well, no scars or pain and vision will be restored. That's what I'm HOPING for! Next Friday around 1. (gulp!)

Did you see the video of people going thru drive-up windows, ordering something to drink and throwing it on the person in the window? They would then put the video on YouTube. YouTube has taken the videos down and the police are looking for the people responsible for the filming. Not so funny now, I bet!

Did you see the guard unit from Minn that has finally made it home after almost 2 yrs in Iraq?! God bless them and their families!

I think the end is near for my kitty (see Little Big Man). Everytime I think it's time to take him to the vet, he rallies alittle bit. I am so conflicted! I hate the thought of putting him down but I don't want him to suffer.

Did you hear about the priest who went jogging sans clothing 'cause he thought it would be better than sweating profusely? The police thought differently!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your kitty. I've been where you are and it's tough.

    I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and your kitty. And the doctor who's performing the eye surgery. I know you'll be glad when that's over.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your surgery! I hate that you need it done, but I know you'll feel more at ease when it's over.

    Awww. I wish your kitty was ok. I've been where you are with my pooches and it just never gets easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie and SK! I really appreciate it! For me and Little Man, who's still hanging in! He looks like a skelton with a fur coat but if I pet him, he starts purring and rubs against me! Breaks my heart.

    I'll be glad when the surgery is over. Just hope pain is limited!

    ReplyDelete