Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hair Cuts

A couple of weeks ago when I thought I was going to have something done to my eye and not just another (my 3rd) exam, I went out that morning to have my hair cut shorter so as not to have to fool with it too much. My hair has been in a blunt cut for several years--sometimes longer until I get it trimmed. I like it that way since it's fairly easy to take care of. Anyway, I told the girl with the pink highlights and scissors that I wanted a blunt cut when I sat down in the chair. She shampooed my hair and got busy with the scissors. Most of the time, she had me looking down, so I didn't see what she was doing until it was dry and styled. I did hear the other girl ask her if she was going to stack my hair and she said yes. First mistake in not speaking up! Stacking did not sound like "blunt"! I did look up one time and thought --that sure looks like she cutting my hair in layers! And guess what--she was!

It did look cute when she got through, but my arms are not long enough to yield a big brush with the hair dryer like she did. The first time I washed it, I was thinking,,now what? So, instead of spending less time with my hair, I'll be spending MORE time on it and it won't be all one length for quite some time!

I think I'm just irritated that she didn't do what I said I wanted! She said she liked for the sides to go back--I don't. It's my hair and I paid for the haircut--and tip! So I think I should've gotten what I asked for.

I guess I could always shave my head and start from scratch! heh Not bloody likely!

No comments:

Post a Comment