Monday, May 21, 2007

The Man

Tom Selleck will be on tv this Tuesday CBS 8 CST, as detective
Jesse Stone. I know where I'll be!

5/22-Just saw Tom on the Morning Show talking about the movie and he said he was going to be on another network on a series but no details! He also said they were working on a 5th Jesse Stone movie! More Tom--yay!

Udate: Okay, I've seen it and am alittle irritated by some of it! They need to lose the ex-wife theme! Blech Would've been nice to have seen him in a few romantic scenes. I managed to close my eyes right at the end which is so infuriating! I missed about 5 mins! Woke up in the gun shoot out! Like the dog but he never made a sound--even with the shooting! It was good to see Tom and I'm very curious about the tv show he's going to be in next year.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you haven't seen it.
    Tom Selleck is going to be on the T V Show LAS VEGAS as the new owner of the Montecito

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't. I guess they killed off James Caan? I've seen it sometimes but not enough to know much about it. If Tom is going to be on, I'll have to become a regular viewer!

    ReplyDelete