Sunday, February 18, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

Okay, they didn't start out like I expected, instead Phil said, "Good luck, travel safe--go!" And the eleven teams were off to Ecuador, the first pit stop.

I think I'm going to be rooting for Rob and Amber. They are so cute and loving with each other. One of the tasks they had to choose from was catching a wild horse with a local cowboy, trimming its hooves, mane and tail before letting it go. They didn't show much of the catching of the horse, just with the small horse on the ground being cleaned and then let go. I would've like to have known how long it took to catch them! Rob and Amber were first and got to the pit stop first, winning a trip to Canada.

I was hoping the gay couple would be eliminated 'cause frankly, my dear, I am SICK of seeing men slobber over each other! blech But unfortunately, it was John Vito and Jill. They were one of several teams that got lost trying to find where the wild horses were.

I wish they would've had a 2 hr episode. It seemed too short.

If you're interested, you can see all elevem teams and read about them at:

http://www.cbs.com/primetimr/amazing_race11/

Go Rob and Amber!

2 comments:

  1. Without having ever watched the show, I would say "Go! CHARLA & MIRNA!"

    Sadly, I did hear that the ratings are down on your show and will likely not make another season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bite your tongue! I hope you're wrong!

    Strong-arming must work! heh

    ReplyDelete