Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thanks for the Help Superman!

When the laptop took a dive in early Nov, I had less than 20,000 hits. Suddenly, I started getting more hits than I could keep up with--especially without a computer! The interest causing this avalanche of hits was a picture I'd posted of Tom Welling a year ago at a baseball game with a beard and longish hair. This went on for a couple of months and then it was like a faucet had been turned off! I did a google check and the same picture was now on someone else's web site. Interesting. It ran my sitemeter up to 43,ooo hits.

I started watching Smallville with my son some time ago. Didn't take too long to notice how smokin' hot Tom was!

He has fans around the world. My sitemeter had all kinds of flags popping up!

Thanks big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment