Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rain and Other Things

Rain, rain, go away! Heavy rain ALL day and night, complete with lightning and tornado warnings and at least one tornado! Nothing on local tv stations but weather stuff. And what's coming tonight? Snow, of course! Where the heck is spring? Hurry it up!

I had to renew my very expensive anti-biotic. Since I got it from the ER the dr I usually see said she couldn't renew it. I've been to her before with the same problem! Sheesh. So I had to go to the office and sit amongst the hackers and snot filled to get my renewal! I tried not to sit near anyone! There was a couple there busily popping their knuckles. He was trying to teach her how. Can you say annoying?

When the dr looked at my foot she told me I was going to lose it. Okay, don't bother being vague! I told her it was looking better--I can almost see my ankle bones. She gave me a new prescription for the same pill but the pharmacy was closed by that time. I'm hoping that another dose will finally chase this infection out and away!

I also hope to still be in posession of my foot and toe! And I don't mean in a glass container!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, Please get a second opinion on your foot! Did you ever get a specific diagnosis? I will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it's snowing! Hope you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete