Friday, October 17, 2008

Not Worth Seeing

Jeb Bush, the younger brother of President George W Bush, has dismissed Oliver Stone's portrayal of his family in the biopic W as "hooey" and questioned why the director did not seek to interview him or other relatives as part of his research

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/w-is-an-insult-to-62-million-voters/

There is a review of the so-called movie, W, that says exactly what you thought--lousy! Funny how this crap is released just at election time, isn't it? It should be put in the toilet!

It wouldn't surprise me if it was an Oscar nominee. That's just the way Hollyweird operates.

Another review:

http://media.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NmJiNDdiOWEwMzE1NmU3ZTk0MTU1MDNlMWJlMTAwYTI=

5 comments:

  1. I thought the Oliver Stone film "W" was sheer genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, after seeing your comments at HB's I am not surprised! I think your ability to detect genius is sadly lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never been brainwashed because I don’t watch Hollyweird movies and nothing much on TV other than weather and a bit of sports when I have time…..Roll Tide!!!

    Erin must spend his or her time differently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin is a "she," baby.

    All I would suggest is that you see the film and then vote on it. Keep checking at my place. I will post a more complete set of comments tomorrow (I thought I'd have gotten to it today, but ...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not spend one dime to support a lefty's vivid imagination of what he thinks President Bush is like! I'd like to see someone do a film on Oliver's life--maybe his first two wives could get together!

    People who live in glass houses...

    ReplyDelete