Friday, September 26, 2008

Letterman's Hissy

I used to like David Letterman. I watched him for years. Several years ago I stopped liking him. I frankly thought he had lost his ability to be funny--much like SNL. I would watch occassionally and then I basically stopped watching more than I watched. I found him irritating and didn't care for the red headed guy or Paul either.

I tuned in last night to see what he had to say about McCain not coming on his little tv show. Kinda sad to watch a man in his 60's going on and on about someone not coming on his show, etc. I don't know why McCain would want to go on his not so funny show after all the age jokes he's done, which is funny coming from another not so young man!

He also had the queen of the sluts, Paris Hilton on. I didn't watch that part of his little tv show so I don't know how she contributed to soothing his massive ego!

Weeks ago, he was making fun of Gov. Palin's daughter being pregnant. Guess he forgot he has a son with a woman he has not married.

Not funny anymore, Dave. You really need to retire.

2 comments:

  1. Don't like him, never liked him, and I'm not surprised he did that to McCain. Letterman's a jerk. Oh yeah, and he's not funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like to laugh as much as the next..but he's really not funny.

    Be sure to check out Peakah's place for the Golden Girls funny today!

    ReplyDelete