Saturday, September 6, 2008

Flag of Our Fathers

Whenever I send a care package to a new soldier on my list, I include a small American flag. I found some flags on sale that were alittle larger and bought as many as I could and have included them this year. I bought a full size flag to send to a soldier who lost his leg and requested to return to Iraq. We always put a flag on their coffins and I think they deserve them while they are alive and serving. So I found the following story about what the Dimwits did with all the flags they were waving at their convention disgusting!

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/06/the-recycled-flags-of-the-dncc/

Were they recycled, given to schools, to hospitals, etc? No, they were trashed!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I don't even know where to begin. That's all kindsa messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They could've done lots of things with them but evidently didn't give a hoot and chose to put them in Hefty bags and throw them away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And still they wonder why people question their patriotism.

    ReplyDelete