Monday, July 7, 2008

Open Sesame

Why is it that everything seems so hard to open? From a bag of snack foods that are at risk of exploding, to toys, CDs, DVDs, medicine, etc? 

I finally remembered to tell the pharmacist I wanted flip-top bottles and what a relief! No more sending my BP over the edge while struggling with a child- proof bottle! Now if only they could make dvds you could open in less than 30 frustrating minutes! I can never get the plastic strip to come off in one piece! It always seems to come off in itty-bitty pieces that can drive me nuts! I am becoming educated, though--I keep a pair of scissors handy!

3 comments:

  1. Linda, I empathize and couldn’t agree with you more. Scissors are my best friend. This dirty old pervert even has to resort to them from time to time when I have a lady visitor.

    I hope you know I’m just kidding. I never have a female visitor. I don’t know whether this needs a smily or a frown added, so I’ll just add neither.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I don't have that problem with my "Silver Bullet". That would be a disaster. Priorities, you know :)

    ReplyDelete