Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rambles

We had a fun night with tornado warnings into the am! I bought one of the weather radios that alerts you if one is headed your way. Problem is, we should've set it up when we weren't under stress! We are surrounded by some huge trees and I'm glad they all seem to be still upright around us! AND......we have power, obviously! Very lucky, we were!

I just watched a man jump out of a plane wearing a flight suit which was kewl and scary! He had to wear a parachute that he didn't use until he was close to the ground--the Today Show requested it. Bur he plans to do a landing in just the suit, which looks something like a flying squirrel! I've never wanted to jump out of a plane myself!

Have you seen the video of the nanny with the twin babies letting them flop around on the sofa? She didn't hit them but she allowed them to fall off her ample lap and picked them up like sacks of flour! The mom was watching at work and drove home to fire her! Woo, I would've had steam coming out the ears after watching that! My question: why do people like this get jobs caring for babies??

I saw where Farrakham--the one who refers to white men as the devil--thinks Obamarama will save the world! Yeah, what a shocker!

I'm alittle discouraged after looking thru the apartments, TH and houses for rent! I think we could use a small miracle!

I still have a spot on the ball of my foot that  I'm trying to heal--another problem with diabetes. Bloody diabetes. I hope the new medicine is doing wonders!

I may have to be kidnapped and taken to the eye clinic! Having trouble picking up the phone and making that appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment