Saturday, January 5, 2008

Major Olmsted/Obama

JP sent me an email about a blogger who died in Iraq and had arranged for his last post, if needed. Scared me when I saw top milblogger dies in Iraq! Yeah, my mind went there before I could stop it!

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
Plato*

The loss of good people just hurts like a 2x4 across the head! Read Major Andrew Olmsted's last post on his blog:

 http://www.andrewolmsted.com/

AWTM  has a most interesting post about Obama and the MUSLIM group he is in---I don't recall that being mentioned before! Go check it out!

http://armywifetoddlermom.blogspot.com/

Now, I'm just sitting here doing some head-scratching. Mitt Romney's religion was constantly being brought up---even mentioned as a cult. Obama was mentioned as this fresh breeze of change, so the muslim part is unimportant? The fact that he is linked to the religion of peace (HA) doesn't matter? Someone needs to get their head out of the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment