Friday, January 18, 2008

Here's Looking at Ya!

I saw the cutest Pug puppy last night at Great Clips. It belonged to one of the girls that worked there. I don't really like their bug eyes but it sure was cute! I went there after spending a couple of hours at the eye clinic having my eyes turned inside out! That's what it feels like! I would love to get a look at what the doctors see! You know,  you look at your eyes and think nothing's going on but actually, there is---all you have to do is throw about five kinds of dilating drops in and light them up with some of the brightest lights know to mankind! Then spend about an hour  two inches away from each other! Oh, and you can tell who had onion! I've considered giving out mints as a joke but I'm not sure if the egos could take it! heh

I can tell that my eye has improved but it has a membrane over it, now. And that most likely will mean surgery to removie it!  They want me to come back on the 31st to make some more pictures with the computer and maybe have another shot. They sure seem to think nothing about offering to give you a shot in your eye! Nothing to it--it's just a needle in your eye! They don't seem to get that it seems weird to be getting a shot in your eye, not to mention painful! It's old hat to them.....nothing to it! Right!

My diabetic medication is not agreeing with my digestive system and something needs changing. The eye doctor thinks I should take insulin. I'm not sure I want to do that. I heard on the news that they're working on a cream to rub in and a spray for the nose.  I hope they're in a hurry!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lin. Missed yas! Still having surgery on the eye, huh? *h* Hope you're all better and done with that mess soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Hang in there! Surely they'll get this all figured out soon. I hope so, I can well imagine you're sick to death of traipsing back and forth to the clinic. Whatever will you do with your time when this is all over:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think of me as a big lab rat! Are we having fun, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's funny! Sounds like a blast???

    ReplyDelete