Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa's Comin' to Town!

The other night, our power went off for no good reason--no storm or wind, nothing! We got the radio and put the batteries in after finding the rechargeable light and decided to listen to the station that was playing Christmas music. Then we began playing guess the singer. The only one I was unsure about was "Santa Baby" but I'm pretty sure it was Eartha Kitt. Imagine her singing:

http://www.links2love.com/christmas_songs_santa_baby.htm

Hey, I've been a good girl.....and all I want is a digital camera! ;)

Oh, the picture. I talked a friend into going to have our pictures made with Santa for our boyfriends/husbands who were spending some quality time with Uncle Sam (basic training) at the time. Yeah, sorry to say Santa sorta creeped me out after I sat down! I think he was enjoying it a tad too much! heh

Have yourselves a Merry little Christmas and remember the troops in your Christmas blessing!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. Hope you get that digital camera. If Santa is hesitant, I'll vouch for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Aunt Linda! Love you!

    ReplyDelete