Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wish Me Luck!

Tomorrow I will be tap-dancing down to the eye clinic to see the retina dr...yet again. I think I'm going to have my eye photograohed by the computer camera again. After using numerous drops every day I can't tell any difference in my eye. If I cover my left eye, I can still see but not as clearly and it appears faded. I think the next step is a shot around my eye. I'm not doing cartwheels but if it'll help my vision, I'm okay with it. Ever since I was told there was a cyst in my eye I've been afraid I'd hear that I needed more surgery! Even that wouldn't scare me as much but I hope it isn't necessary!

My eye has been dilated so much, I'm beginning to wonder if it'll ever go back to being regular! I've noticed that I am very light-sensitive, too.  Your eyes work as a team and if something's wrong with one it affects the other one--you just don't know how true that is until there's a problem! 

I'm hoping for good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment