Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pharming

Have you ever hearm of a "pharm party"? It's a dangerous game that some teens are playing with prescription drugs. They take them from their parents or grandparents, put them in a bowl and sometimes throw dice to determine how many to take, pick them out--with no idea what they're taking--and swallow them! Stupid with a capital S! If they need to go to the ER they won't be able to tell the doctor what they took and could die because of it!

Something else for parents to be concerned about.

Details at:

http://www.wiat.com/news/local/11837191.html

3 comments:

  1. I guess this is a new variation on playing Russion Roulette with a partially loaded revolver. Sounds like another chapter from "Tales of Amazing Sutpidity."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are parents doing today? There is no way I would have even had a thought to do something like that, but I had two parents and a very clear set of rules and knowledge of right and wrong - just like my kids do.

    "Raise a child up in the way they should go, and they will not stray from it"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great. I really hope my kids will not end up that dumb. My plan is to keep them so busy they can't possibly get in trouble.

    ReplyDelete