Friday, November 9, 2007

Mustang Baby!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZzXHq7gKN8[/youtube]

I love this commercial! Love Stangs and Steve McQueen! My first car was a used '65 navy Mustang with a white ragtop. Loved it! What happened to it? The husband went to the mall and left it UNLOCKED! It was stolen and later discovered in another city after we had accepted the ins check. We went to look at it one last time and it was sad!

I used to put our Great Dane in the back seat with the top down and take her for a ride. She took up most of the seat! Wish I could say there was a picture of that, but no, there isn't. I'm not even sure there is a picture of my Mustang! We have plenty of pictures of the gas guzzlers the husband had over the years but I don't think there's one of my baby! And do you think I would've ever heard the end of it if I had left his car unlocked to be stolen? Not on your life!

(I was at Guidons, Guidons, Guidons - http://www.guidons.blogspot.com/

when I saw this and decided to post it. )

No comments:

Post a Comment