Thursday, October 25, 2007

Death in Family

Just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting for a few days. One of my brothers-in-law died today and I'll be spending time with my family. He was being treated for cancer and the thought is that he had a heart attack while doing some errands which caused him to wreck his truck. 

Update: There was a very large turn-out for my brother-in-law's funeral. Lots of family and friends. He was buried under a huge tree that, at least, one squirrel and several birds were enjoying during his service in Montgomery. Hard to be grateful for sudden death but he didn't want a long suffering death and most likely faced one with cancer.

Thank you for your comments.

Love your loved ones.

4 comments:

  1. You and your family have my sympathy and my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terribly sorry for all your loved ones, but grateful he is now at peace.

    ReplyDelete