Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Shoes

I don't think I love shoes anymore. As a matter of fact, if they aren't comfortable----I pretty much hate them! No matter what color, style, etc. My mother loved shoes and was always looking at them, whether she bought them or not. And especially if she had a new dress or suit, she wanted new shoes. I tend to make do with what I have. If there's anything more uncomfortable than heels, it's new heels! No thanks! And when they have to be worn, the first thing I do is slip them off either under the table or in the car! What pain! Who's
idea was it to squeeze the toes inside and then spend hours walking on them?! Too bad they weren't told that was a very bad idea!

Sometimes, finding comfortable shoes without heels is a challenge, too. Not usually as much trouble and once you have them, you wish they could last forever or want to buy several pairs!

Baby shoes, I could spend hours looking at! They are so cute and absolutely make no sense! heh They are outgrown in about a week's time and won't be worn like regular shoes, but they are adorable and irresitible in their tinyness! Hold a pair up sometime and see how big an awww you get!

Most kids barely have time to get their shoes scuffed up good before they outgrow them. Seems like a waste of money considering the short amount of time they
are worn, but you want to put good shoes on their feet..so.

I was watching a group of women who are shoe crazy and have formed a "club" to get together and -- what else -- find more shoes! I won't be joining that one! I'm happy with the shoes I have and if I should feel the need for more, I can find my way to the store that sells them. Just don't rush me!

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a shoe fanatic until I got older. Now I'm stuck with all of these shoes I've hardly every worn. However I am STILL a purse fiend!

    ReplyDelete