Thursday, August 30, 2007

Eye’s Doin’ Good

Had a trip back to the eye dr today to see what was goin' on in my eye. Some inflammation. Normal considering they were playin' around in there for awhile! I haven't had much pain, which is fine with me! I have to keep reminding myself to take it easy when doing things that affect the eye. Sure don't want to do anything that might damage it! Still have 4 different drops to put in everyday and still seem to get more on my face than in my eye! Dr said no underwater swimming--ha! I think we can scratch that off the list of concerns! Eye chart was better and in a month might be still better. I'd click my heels if I thought I could manage it! ;)

There was a poster of the eye on the wall and I asked the dr to show me what areas they worked in. I was curious but before I didn't want to know too much 'cause it was queasy to think about but now that it's over, I'd like to know. I was just very glad not to see it going on when it was!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for an encouraging update. And not to worry about your being able to manage it because you can and I pray that your hopes for continued improvement are fulfilled sooner rather than later. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Don. Even if I end up in glasses, it won't be as bad as this past year has been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, glasses are no biggie. I've worn them for probably 30 years and ladies say they make me look even more distinguished and sexy (even if they are standard government issue glasses). 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, glad you're doing better!

    By the way, I'm having to get glasses, it'll all be cool. Trust me.

    I sorta have this thing about putting things in my eyes so can't go with contacts (but didn't want to whine about that on my blog just as you were going in for eye surgery haha)...but I have discovered if you ask for help in choosing the correct frames for facial shape (or google it and research online like I did), they will show you what type frames looks best on you and they really will look great (if it comes to that).

    Just think of it like this: More fun girly accessory shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete