Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Nose Knows

Barbra whatshername went to France and gave a concert to the French people. They rewarded her with a medal of the Legion of Honor; I saw this little show when she was so proudly showing it off after a big hug by the French Prez. I don't think he wanted to let go and I bet he was having impure thoughts!

Well I know he was 'cause he said that she was the America that they love! And she said he reminded her of John Kennedy and Bill Clinton "who appreciate art and recognize the importance of the arts," Think about that while I go toss my cookies!

It isn't hard to imagine why she picked Clinton. Babs had the hots for Bubba and if Hillary hadn't interferred, that was a done deal! Done! Art appreciation. Yeah, that's first on the list when I think of these two! Not deceitful womanizers--never! HA Alot of other stuff, too, but we have all heard it before! But hey, if it means Barbra is welcomed to stay in France--ALLLRIGHT! Someone pack her bags...please!

3 comments:

  1. I could make an entire list of the people I'd like to go make live in France. Quite a list it would be! Take for instance probably 3/4 of Hollywood. At least 1/2 of Washington D.C.

    If George Bush doesn't do something about the border in his final 17 months in office, I'd say he can pack his bags too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...just noticed I've been erased from your blogroll. that's not nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, mr snippy, you weren't erased! I thought you were going to change the name of your blog and just hadn't added you, yet! I've been to your blog almost everyday--can you say the same? crickets chirping ;)

    ReplyDelete