Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Natalee Holloway

Imagine not knowing what happened to your beautiful, 18 yr old daughter for two very long years. That's 730 days, 24 hrs a day to think about her. Imagine all the horror stories your mind could come up with, while you try to hold on to the thought that she'll be found alive. I know how crushed my heart would be. And please don't say you're tired of hearing about this. Don't be so heartless as to not care about someone's child.

What if it was your child?

3 comments:

  1. I know, I don't get people who whine about hearing this stuff. I feel so much for Natalee's mom. I for one would need some kind of closure. I think the not knowing about something like this would be the ultimate hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't that people don't care...the fact is that there are other issues in the world that are just as important, if not more so.


    Plenty of young minority women disappear. Are they not important, too? I do care about Natalee Holloway but not so much that I lose sight of all the other people out there who meet a similar fate.


    This doesn't mean that people don't care but there is definitely a disparity in the way these stories are covered.

    ReplyDelete