Monday, March 12, 2007

Taylor Rocks in B’ham

Taylor Hicks played to two sold out crowds this past week-end at the Alabama Theatre. First he got the key to the city of Homewood, complete with a plaque, then he did some autographs while the Red Cross took up donations for the tornado victims at Enterprise.

He was alittle under the weather but put all he had into his performances and made his fans happy.

He has a new tour bus and said he quickly learned to close the privacy blinds while enroute, or there would be people honking and waving while moving down the road!

Taylor said he was glad to be home for awhile and was looking forward to eating some good food.

4 comments:

  1. Yep.

    I googled it.

    I don't watch American Idol, have never watched American Idol, and probably never will watch American Idol, and I'm not really that up on who's who in pop music. It's mostly Bluegrass for me...and Pantera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic! We have had 3 winners from this area, but Taylor is the only one that I've been interested in. I haven't watched many of the shows and have never voted. Just supporting the home team. now!

    ReplyDelete