Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Amazing Race All Stars - 3/11/07

Well, phooey! This is not what I wanted to see happen! Not Rob and Amber!


Rob and Amber left first and got their clue to fly to Punta Arenas, Chile and find Lonsdale's Shipwreck.


Charna and Mirna find time to not only fight with other teams but each other as well! I realize Charna is at a disadvantage as a little person, but these two do not make me want to cheer for them!


The choice of tasks is Navigate It or Sign It. Rob misspelled the name of a country while making the sign post and didn't want to give up until it was almost too late. They decide to do the Navigate It which means they have to find a sailor, get a compass and find the  Nautilus Building for the next clue.


They have to take a charter plane to the Southern most part of South America called the end of the world post office, find a letter in a sack of mail that was written by someone from their original race team, read it and head for the pit stop.


Oswald and Eric finished the task first and win a trip to Maui.


Charna and Mirna are really ugly and call Amber a bitch as they run for the pit stop. Amazingly, they reach the pit stop first and since Rob and Amber are last, they are eliminated!


On the experience, Amber commented, "This isn't the end. It might be the end of the race for us, but the fact that we got to come back and do it a second time is pretty spectacular. Just to spend this time with each other means the world to me." Rob added, "I think the thing I'm gonna miss most is not being able to compete, knowing that there's a game going on and I'm not in the game. At the end of it all, I still have an amazing wife, a great life, a great family. I'm a lucky guy. I'm already a winner."


Indeed! And I am going to miss seeing their adorable cuteness!

3 comments:

  1. Its such a pity...they made such a great pair. I really wonder who will step it up next week. Oh well. Hey did anyone see the great after show clip...its cute too! http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/elimination.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids and I all watch this and we had a very similar take on this last episode. I couldn't believe after coming in 1st for the 1st 3 episodes that they could end up being eliminated. We wanted Charla and Myrna or the Guidos to be eliminated so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I saw a commercial for the next show and Charna and Myrna were gloating. Blech!

    ReplyDelete