Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ready…..set…..GO!!!!

This is what I'm looking forward to hearing tonight!

Get you dirty little minds out of the gutter! Tonight begins a brand new Amazing Race--my fav--o-rite reality show. Actually, it's the only one I watch. This will be different, in that, the participants will be former losers from past shows.

 Rob and Amber will be on. They are a cute couple that were also on Survivor. They got married on TV and, last I heard, had a house in Pensacola, FL. (I wonder how they fared during the hurricanes?) And the little person and her cousin are also back. They were slightly annoying before. Not sure who else will be in the race for the million, but I will be blocking everything else out while it's on!

If I could find someone to try out with me, I'd try out for this show. I've tried to talk my cousin into it but she just smiles like I've lost my mind! heh Could I jump out of a plane, climb up the side of a building or do any of the other "tasks"? I wouldn't know for sure until I was looking out the plane! But with the million smackers in the back of my mind, I think I could! And everytime a team comes in first, they get a terrific prize of a car, trip, or something great enough to make you want to scream and jump up and down! 

I wonder what would hapen if I put an ad in the paper? What should it say? Wanted: someone with a good sense of direction, willing to go around the world at warp speed, good at following directions, eager to win $500,000! And, oh yes, EASY TO GET ALONG WITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment