Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Houston, We Have a Problem!

Pray tell, how does a woman go through years of education to become a NASA astronaut, and throw it all away for a bizarre love triangle?

Lisa Nowak, recently separated with 3 kids, was arrested and charged with attempted first degree murder after driving 900 miles to chase down her rival so she could "talk" to her. She donned a disguise and carried objects that made it seem she intended to do more than talk.

Her bio says she enjoys bicycling, running, skeet, sailing, gourmet cooking, rubber stamps, crossword puzzles, piano and African violets. I wonder how many of those are available in prison? She could face spending the rest of her life there.

Oh, and cue "Crazy" by Patsy Cline!

3 comments:

  1. LOLOL I know! I just can't wrap my brain around this one....an educated woman, an ASTRONAUT for crying outloud, and throwing it all away for a MAN! sheeeesh....mental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mention the diaper wearing! And if you're driving that far, don't you still have to stop for gas?
    It just amazes me that no matter how many people do this kind of crazy stuff and get caught, there is always another nut job who thinks they have a better plan! To me, it's like that plan ahead sign with the d falling off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the other extreme, we have someone (like me) who shrugs & says "meh, fine...you wash his undies then" when another woman wants her man. lol

    ReplyDelete