Tuesday, January 30, 2007

American Idol–B’ham

I usually don't watch AI but thought I would tonight because it's the B'ham auditions. Lord love a duck! Where do these people get the gall to think they can sing?! And when told no, cop an attitude!

Three winners have come from this area. Taylor Hicks is the only one I would've voted for, had I voted! Nothing against Rueben, although if one more person refers to him as the velvet teddy bear, I could become physically ill! Not my cup of tea. Same for Beau. Taylor I like. Gifted myself with his cd and like it. Of course, he has a website: www.taylorhicks.com/bonus

5 comments:

  1. I saw a few people and over all it wasn't as bad as the other cities. They only showed one Alabamian acting a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!! GOOD JOB!! Welcome to the blogosphere! I'll link ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Lord have a duck!" LOLOLOL Love it, may have to use it if ya don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me the only part of Idol worth watching is the auditions. I think it's hilarious. Would love to see every bad audition required to bring in whomever it was that told them they could sing, so that person could be kicked in the shins by all three judges. It would suck to have your time wasted like that. No wonder I'm seeing stories about how everyone thinks the judges are meaner this year! If I had that job I'd be perpetually irritated too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DPT - I saw the girl who kept insisting they give her another chance--even tho' it was obvious she couldn't sing- on morning tv and she was saying she was proud of herself! I have GOT to work on my self-esteem!

    Sssstve - Aren't you a sweetie! I'll do the same, eventually! Does this mean I have to stop harrassing you?? Nawh!! I'm just keeping you on your toes!

    Improper - Use away and thanks for leaving a comment....even if it was basically my comment! LOL

    Pandy - Thanks for the visit! I love the attitudes of some of the people who couldn't sing if their lives depended on it and leave saying 'you'll be sorry'! heh

    ReplyDelete